MIDIbox 808 Change Log
Last Release: V1.3 @ 2012-11-11
- backward mode and progression now working correctly for tracks with more than 16 steps
- the MIDIbox 808 application has been renamed to the more generic name "MIDIbox SEQ Dr"
- added setup_seq_dr_default which is prepared for the MBSEQDR PCB
- DOUT pins in DEFAULT_TRKINFO table are now specified with the actual Dx number
(previously the pin number was mirrored (7-pin), this was leading to some confusion)
- accent track now also increases velocity of outgoing MIDI notes
- corrected SysEx dump handling
- Groove function now takes the global step has reference instead of the local step.
This results into better results on a non-linear step progression.
- Synch-to-Measure working as intended again
- Options Page: added Synched Section Change option (GP button #3)
- Options Page: added Synched Pattern Change option (GP button #4)
- Pattern page: GP LEDs of currently played pattern are flashing to the beat
- press SHIFT and move Instrument encoder to rotate a pattern
- Bugfix for MIDI Output (some note off events were filtered)
- GP LEDs now show track activity in Mute page
- built for MIOS V1.9g (or higher) to support new encoder types.
Rotary encoders won't work with older MIOS versions!
- steps per measure can now be selected in the previous "spare page"
Values: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
In song/chain mode, the value defines after how many steps the next pattern is selected.
Last update: 2017-04-09
Copyright © 1998-2017, Thorsten Klose. All rights reserved.